- Consultation. If you have any questions regarding your medications, please email us or call (888) 987-5187. A pharmacist on staff will be available to answer medication related questions or concerns.
- Guarantee. We want you to love Good Pill Pharmacy. If you have any questions, issues, or irregularities such as a missing or wrong prescription, timeliness of delivery, damaged packaging, or anything else, please let us know and we will do our very best to fix it right away.
By using, browsing, or registering on goodpill.org, making payment or sending prescription(s) to Good Pill Pharmacy, or receiving medication(s) from Good Pill, you agree to all of the following.
- You understand the Good Pill Pharmacy is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving medication access to those in need and that we may be able to waive any fee which you cannot afford.
- You certify your income is at or below the income eligibility requirements of the Georgia Medicaid program, or are uninsured, underinsured (e.g., high co-pay or deductible), or enrolled in a public assistance health benefits program such as Medicaid or Medicare. Others may be eligible but must email us first.
- You understand and agree to Good Pill Pharmacy's Notice of Privacy Practices and understand that Good Pill Pharmacy is not a covered entity and not obligated to follow HIPAA.
- You understand and agree to receive communications about your prescription(s) by phone, text message, and email. You understand that these communications may contain personal health information and may not be secure.
- You understand and agree to the delivery of your medication(s) by mail.
- You understand and agree to pay for and receive your refills automatically unless you contact us to decline.
- You understand and agree that you have the right to consult our pharmacist about your prescription(s)
- You understand and agree that Good Pill Pharmacy has the obligation to attempt to fix any irregularity with your prescription, including but not limited to a missing or wrong prescription, untimely delivery, or damaged packaging.
- You understand and agree that the medications you receive were donated pursuant to Georgia Law and that Good Pill Pharmacy and its affiliated businesses are immune from civil or criminal liability and disciplinary action pursuant to this program.
- You understand and agree that, because Good Pill Pharmacy relies on donated medications, we will not always have your medication(s) in-stock and that we will need to transfer prescription(s) for these medications to a different pharmacy when we are out-of-stock.
- You understand and agree that any payment or fees paid are not for the medications themselves but instead are handling fees that Good Pill Pharmacy charges for its service.
- You give Good Pill consent to transfer your prescriptions to and from your existing pharmacy(s) and / or reach out to your prescriber(s) for new prescriptions.
-You agree that any controvery, dispute, or claim that may arise that cannot be resolved through negotiation of the parties in good faith, shall be attempted to be resolved by mediation. In the event, that any such controvery, dispute, or claim that cannot be resolved by mediation shall be determined and settled by arbitration in Gwinnett County, Georgia, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The award rendered thereon by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties thereto, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You further agree that all offers, promises, conduct, and statements, whether oral or written, made by Good Pill - including but not limited to its vendors, affiliates, agents, staff, experts, and attorneys - in the course of negotation, mediation, and arbitration are confidential, privileged, and inadmissible for any purpose to maximum extent permitted by law.
GOOD PILL DOES NOT PROMISE THAT OUR SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. OUR SERVICE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GOOD PILL CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
GOOD PILL DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND ANY OTHER RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
GOOD PILL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE AND/OR ANY GOOD PILL SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST GOOD PILL FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING OUR SERVICE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Good Pill reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to our Service, or any portion of our Service, for any reason; (ii) to modify or change our Service, or any portion of our Service, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) to interrupt the operation of our Service, or any portion of our Service, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction or other changes.
- Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GOOD PILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA ON OUR SERVICE; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF GOOD PILL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH LIMITATION SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
- Governing Law; Choice of Forum; Dispute Resolution