By using, browsing, or registering on goodpill.org, making payment or sending prescription(s) to Good Pill Pharmacy, or receiving medication(s) from Good Pill, you agree to all of the following.
– You understand the Good Pill Pharmacy is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving medication access to those in need and that we may be able to waive any fee which you cannot afford.
– You certify your income is at or below the income eligibility requirements of the Georgia Medicaid program, or are uninsured, underinsured (e.g., high co-pay or deductible), or enrolled in a public assistance health benefits program such as Medicaid or Medicare. Others may be eligible but must email us first.
– You understand and agree to Good Pill Pharmacy’s Notice of Privacy Practices and understand that Good Pill Pharmacy is not a covered entity and not obligated to follow HIPAA.
– You understand and agree to receive communications about your prescription(s) by phone, text message, and email. You understand that these communications may contain personal health information and may not be secure.
– You understand and agree to the delivery of your medication(s) by mail.
– You understand and agree to pay for and receive your refills automatically unless you contact us to decline.
– You understand and agree that you have the right to consult our pharmacist about your prescription(s)
– You understand and agree that Good Pill Pharmacy has the obligation to attempt to fix any irregularity with your prescription, including but not limited to a missing or wrong prescription, untimely delivery, or damaged packaging.
– You understand and agree that the medications you receive were donated pursuant to Georgia Law and that Good Pill Pharmacy and its affiliated businesses are immune from civil or criminal liability and disciplinary action pursuant to this program.
– You understand and agree that, because Good Pill Pharmacy relies on donated medications, we will not always have your medication(s) in-stock and that we will need to transfer prescription(s) for these medications to a different pharmacy when we are out-of-stock.
– You understand and agree that any payment or fees paid are not for the medications themselves but instead are handling fees that Good Pill Pharmacy charges for its service.